Thursday, 28 June 2012

Christmas Beach Huts

*This is my 2nd post for today, please scroll down to see my Milkcoffee Challenge post.*

Hi all,

As promised I am back with a peek at a new Christmas Stamp from Little Claire, this image is called Christmas Beach Huts and so far is my personal fave from all the stamps I have seen.


I have teamed the image with some papers from the Mistletoe Kisses range from Papermania, the sentiment and snowflakes were die cuts in the pack. I finished off with a bit of pom pom ribbon and a couple of green gems.

Would you like to get this stamp for FREE!!, just pop on over to the Little Claire Blog and leave a comment telling us - If you had a beach hut, where would like it to be. The winner will be drawn at random and announced on Mon 4th July.

Thanks for popping by today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...