Friday, 4 May 2012

You can share my umbrella

Hi all

As promised I am back today with another Loverly Jubblies card from the new Little Claire range.  The image I am showing today is called Robert & Daisy and arent they just so sweet.


I have again used the Tea Party papers available in store along with the Die Cut Bunting and fabby little Die Cut Message Tags.

Promarkers used to colour image

Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Budding Rose
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Lush Green, Mint Green, Fresh Meadow
Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Walnut, Cinnamon, Tan
Dusky Pink, Blush, Almond
Cool Grey 4, 3, 1

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Lyndsey xx

** Edited - Is it just me or does anyone else seem to be noticing linked words in peoples blog posts, that are nothing but bloomin advertisements. Some have appeared in my posts and I havent put the link there!!!!! **
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...