Monday, 14 May 2012

My favourite Teddy Bear

Hi all

Hope you all had a good weekend, ours was very busy. Abbie went to two of her friends birthday parties and Oli had friendly and a cup match, so feel like our feet haven't touched the ground lol!!

Anyways, my card today features a Loverly Jubblie stamp, for each stamp I have to make two samples to send to Little Claire so I thought I would show you the second samples this week.

This card uses Daisy Bunting and I think she is my fave from the collection, I have also used the new Dictonary Definitions Sentiments stamp too.


I teamed the image with some pastel papers from the Fizzy Moon collection, and used a Spellbinders die to create my flowers. A bit of raffia and some 15mm blue satin ribbon to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop pack tomorrow to see another sample.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...