Saturday 19 May 2012

A sprinkling of fairy Dust

Hi all,

The weekend is here, which means its Saturday morning and time for a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week our theme is

Charmed I'm Sure

So we want to see a charm somewhere on your creations.

We are sponsered this week by the lovely


So for my creation I have chosen to use a cute little meljens image (yes another one I found whilst sorting my laptop out). I can believe I have so many Digi's that I forgot about and haven't ever printed off.


I decided on a bright and fresh feel to my card and have used some gorgeous papers from the Trimcraft - First Edition - Boho Chic paper pad. My Charm is made from pieces of a broken necklace and has been tied onto the card with  piece of yellow tulle. A little resin flower and pearl heart just to finish off.

Promarkers used to colour image

Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Holly, Soft Green, Pastel Green
Primrose, Ivory
Cool Grey 3,2,1 

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates gorjuss creations.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Charisma Cardz - Metal Charm

Sweet Stampin -Faries & Angels

Crafts 4 Eternity - Wonderful Wings

Emergency Crafters - Spots & Stripes

14 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Lyndsey. Love the sweet image and the gorgeous DPs and embellies. Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Caz x

Unknown said...

what a beutiful card love it .fabulous colouring and so neat..brilliant hugs sassyx

Pop's Cards said...

Beautiful card sweetie ♥

Riet said...

So gorgeous card,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Vicky said...

So pretty Lyndsey...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.fab image and i love these first edition papers ;D

xx coops xx

Rachel said...

Gorgeous card, love the papers and the layout.

Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

Debbie said...

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' with your lovely "Fairy" card. Good Luck. Debbiexx

Pamela said...

Beautiful card, such a cute image. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Carole Z said...

Lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Emergency Crafters this week xx

Tracey T said...

This is so sweet, Lyndsey - I love the colours in the papers you have used. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

xxxtglxxx said...

What a very sweet card Lyndsey! Gorgeous papers and layout too! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

uksharon said...

Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing with us at C4E this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

michele said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...