Thursday, 3 May 2012

Daisy Bunting

Hi all,

I have been having a play with some more of the Loverly Jubblies range from Little Claire, and today I would like to show you one of the cards I have made using Daisy Bunting and a new Sentiment Set Dictionary Definitions due for release on 14th May.


I have also used Trimcraft Tea Party 6x6 paper pad available in store, some gorgeous WOC flowers and 15mm satin ribbon.

Promarkers used to colour image

Skin - Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush
Hair - Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Dress - Lush Green, Mint Green, Fresh Meadow
Balloon - Antique Pink, Dusky Rose, Budding Rose
Teddy - Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla

Thanks for popping by my blog today, will be back tomorrow with another Loverly Jubblie.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...