Thursday, 24 May 2012

Sit back & Relax - DT card for Milkcoffee

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at Milkcoffee, we didn't do too well with entries last challenge so lets hope we do better with this one.

Our theme this fortnight is

Diecuts

We would like to see lots Die Cuts on your creations. 

For my creation I have used the fabulous Tiffany Reading available along with lots of other gorgeous images in store.


I have teamed Tiffany with some fabby papers from Echo Park. She was been cut out using a Spellbinders Label, the flower is a Spellbinders Die and the swirl is a Cheery Lynn Die. I have added a bit of hand stitching around the edge of the card and finished off with an organza bow.

Please do pop by the challenge blog, join in the fun and check out my team mates fabulous creations. The prize is 3 Digi's of your choice and our Top 3 get a free digi too!!!!

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for Cardmadfairy.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Divas by Design - Flourish

I love Promakers - Die Cuts

Deep Ocean - Swirls

Scrap Creations - Bingo - Digi Image/Die Cuts/Flower

Southern Girls - Die Cuts/Punches
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...