Saturday, 12 May 2012

Gone Fishin

* This is my second post of the day, scroll down to see my DT card for Totally Gorjuss*

Hi all,

Today sees my first card as part of the team for the Little Claire Monthly Challenge. This months theme is

It's a Man Thing

So we would like to see your male themed/Fathers Day creations.

For my creation I have made a little wall hanging thingy, and used the fabby Loverly Jubblie Stamp called Maybe.






































I have teamed my image with another 2 stamps from Little Claire - Bunting & Dictonary Definitions. The paper is an old Papermania pad, a bit of hessian type thing, MS fence punch and a few CC Candi to finish.

Promarkers used to colour image

Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush - Face
Cocoa, Sandstone, Vanilla - Hair
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder blue - Jeans/Top
Indigo Blue, Aegean, Colbat Blue - Gillet
Cyan, Duck Egg, Cool Aqua - Pond
Forest Green, Moss, Pear Green, Lime Green, Lime Zest - Grass
Cool Grey 4, 3, 2, 1 - Steps

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this creation into the following challenges

Totally Papercrafts - No girls allowed

Divas by Design - One for the Boys

Allsorts - Male/Boy theme

Southern Girls Challenge - About the Boys
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...