Friday, 11 May 2012

Chocolate Orange flowers

Hi all

I have some super news for you today, you may have already noticed it in my sidebar but if not i'll tell you. I have been asked to join the team over at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge. Their challenges run fortnightly on a Friday and you need to use a Digi Image in your creation, other than following the challenge theme thats it.

So the theme for this fortnight's challenge is

Clean & Simple

Well I don't really do Clean and Simple as I like my flowers, ribbons ect too much, so this card was definately a challenge for me. I wanted to keep adding things to it lol!!!,  I have used the lovely Flowers 2 Digi Stamp which you will find over at Cardmadfairy's Creations.


I printed the image off 3 times, once onto white card and twice onto patterned paper. Once I had Die Cut round the white image I used the pattern papers to decoupage up the flower to give it dimension, then added some fabby little chocolate coloured candi as the centres. The leaves were printed onto another piece of white card, coloured using Promarkers and again decoupaged up.

The gorgeous papers are from the new First Edition pad called Boho Chic, and the fancy frame is an X-Cut Die.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Also do pop back tomorrow to see my first offical DT card for the Little Claire Monthly Challenge and as always on a sat my DT card for Totally Gorjuss.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Sweet N Sassy Digi Challenge - Feminine

Simply Create Too - Mothers Day/Feminine

Do you stack up challenge - Flowers

Little Miss Muffet - Flowers

Sisterhood of Crafters - May Flowers


Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...