Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Pack up your troubles

Hi all,

Before I show you my card today, I just wanted to say that I was very excited yesterday to be chosen as a Cupcake Cutie over on the Cupcake Craft Challenge for my Loverly Jubblie King Robert & Queen Daisy Card whoop whoop, thanks girls !!!



Anyway I have another Loverly Jubblie sample for you today, just one more after this and I have finished the collection. Todays card I have made using the very cute Travelling Daisy.






I have made a circular rocking card and used the faux lace technique round the edge with a MS Punch. I have teamed the image with some fabby paper from Echo Park and some gorgeous WOC flowers. The senitment is a sneak peak of a new set Dictionary Definitions which will be available at Little Claire from 14th May 2012.

Promarkers used to colour image

Gold, Mustard, Buttercup
Coral, Dusky Pink, Blush, Pastel Pink
China Blue, Denim Blue, Powder Blue
Crimson, Poppy, Berry Red
Carmine, Rose Pink, Blossom
Cocoa, Caramel, Sandstone, Vanilla

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop back tomorrow to see my DT card for My Mums Craft Shop.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Ladybug Crafts Ink - Anything but Square

Papertake Weekly - Cute, Cute, Cute

Stamp & Create - For the ladies

The Crazy Challenge - Card for a Child

Dream Valley - For a special lady
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...