Saturday 25 February 2012

Yummy Bunny - DT card for Totally Gorjuss



Hi all,

The weekend is finally here and that means only 2 more sleeps till my operation, and to hopefully find out exactly what going on inside me lol!!!

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is

YUMMY!!!

We are sponsered by the fabulous 

Craftwork Cards 


So being as they were sponsering us this week and the fact that I have some of their goodies unused in my drawer I thought I would dig them out for the challenge. Now what could be more yummy than this massive Easter Egg that Warren Rabbit is holding - I tell you I hope I get one that big especially if its white chocolate (my fave)!!!.


I have used a CC Fancy card blank, Warren Die Cut Sheets & Cottontail 8x8 paper pad. My fab friend Maggie let me cut some of her gorgeous new MB border die out (which I just had to use on this card). Paper Cellar raffia lace, Marrianne rolled flower dies and some gorgeous organza ribbon & pearls to finish.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Diane's Card Designs said...

Wow Lyndsey, this is a gorgeous Easter card. I must get one of those MB dies...love it! A beautiful shape at the bottom of the card and finished off with pearls. Loveing the layers and handmade flowers.
Diane xx

p.s Take care and make sure you get plenty of rest after you op on Monday. xx

coops said...

aw wow this is so cute lyndsey.gorgeous sweet image and your details and colours are really beautiful :D
wishing you all the best for your op hun.take care.

xx coops xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lyndsey what a fab card, I have to get that spring border, it seems to have sold out everywhere, must be quicker in future lol. Gaynor :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny I LOVE Warren he is sooo cute and you have done him PROUD! xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is beautiful Lyndsey. I love the sweet image and all the pretty details look so gorgeous.

Donna x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...