Thursday, 23 February 2012

Something new & different

Hi all

Thought I would pop on today and show you something I made that is completely new and different for me.
Last month whilst in hospital with Abbie, friends and family were kind enough to bring me lovely craft magazines to read. One of them had a free Forever Friends CD with it, I dont normally use these kind of things but with my mojo slighty out and having Abbie at home I didnt do much crafting so one day I popped the CD in and had a play.
I decided to have a go at Digi Scrapbooking and using a few papers and elements came up with these, they are be no means perfect and they were my first ever attempt at Digi Scrapbooking, but I would love to know what you think.



After having a good play about, I worked out how to punch shapes, mat photos, add shadows and on Oli's page even changed the colour of the papers which gave them a completely different feel.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...