Wednesday, 15 February 2012

Sweet fairy wishes - DT card for MMCS

Hi all,

Hope you had a lovely valentines day yesterday and got spoilt, hubby was on nights so didn't get to see him much although I got a gorgeous card and an IOU for a new PB Handbag. We cant have flowers in our house due to the psuedomonas bug they can carry is dangerous to Abbies health so no gorgeous bouquet for me!!.

Anyway today sees a new challenge over at My Mums Craft Shop and this week our theme is

Pearls & Swirls

We are sponsered this week by the fabulous

Emerald Faerie

I chose to make a very girly and pretty card this week (well you just have to with pearls and swirls dont you)!!!.
I made criss cross style card with a pull out tag and decorated the egdes with some faux lace.
Top Tip Tuesday - to make the faux lace punch a border along a strip of card/paper then run, it through a crinkler.



The papers are from Pink Petticoat and where free with a mag a while ago, flowers from WOC, Woodwear leaf punch and prima pearls.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Flutterby Wednesday - Anything with wings

Digital Tuesday - Use your Stash (paper have had for a few months)

My craft spot - Girly Girl

Top Tip Tuesday - Magical, Mystical, Fantasy
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...