Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Get well flowers

Hi all

Hope you all had a great start to the week, mine not too good. I have mentioned on here before that I have been having a few health problems myself and finally yesterday I got to see a consultant. Turns out I have cysts on my overies and one is very large and has grown even more since I had a scan 3 weeks ago. Also they think I have Endometriosis, so next Mon I have been booked in for an op to remove the cyst and also find out the level of endometriosis so they can see what needs to be done. I have been told to be prepared for a hysterectomy!!!, but at least after all this time it will be a relief to actually get something done.

Anyways although I cant really give this card to myself I have today a get well card to show you. Whilst doing the heart shaped card the other week, which I then taught to my class. I wanted to show them that it didnt just have to be a valentines card just because it was heart shaped so I made a couple of other samples to show them, one being this get well card and another as a Mothers Day Card.


The image is from Fizzy Moon coloured with Promarkers , papers are a Forever Friends pack Pink Parfai, the faux lace was done with a MS border punch and the flowers and ribbon from stash.

I have also just seen that the original card, has today been showcased on the Joanna Sheen Challenge Blog HERE as the Daily Talent Spot (go me!!!!!)

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...