Tuesday 28 February 2012

Operation news


Hi all

No card from me today just thought I would let you know how my op went. I went in hospital yesterday for a laparoscopy to have a look at cysts on my overies and to check the level of endometriosis that I have. The op although a success has shown that my cysts have grown in the 4 weeks since my scan and that the level of endometriosis I have is really bad and has spread around my womb and abdomen. It has also shown that my womb is in the wrong place and is twisted up and to the front and is actually fused to my abdominal wall. (which is why I look about 6 months pregnant lol!!!) There is nothing to do except a full Hysterectomy, which I will have an appointment for my pre op within the next 2 weeks, so the operation is going to be quite soon. The consultant has said that he doesn't know how I have been managing to live like it and has said its a wonder I actually have children. It has been a bit of a shock to us as my doctor has been saying that I had nothing to worry about. I am going to be off my feet for about 6- 8 weeks with a total recovery of 3-4 months, and I probably wont be doing much this week as yesterdays op has knocked me about and they said I could be off my feet for the rest of this week.  I have pre scheduled my cards for MMCS on Wed and Totally Gorjuss on sat and hope you will pop by and check them out.

On another note, I have had some good news today and I have found out that I have won the 9 Floral Delight images over on the Ladybug Crafts Ink blog hop. So at least have something to be pleased about.

Grab the banner for your side bar

Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

pinky said...

Oh Lyndsey that sounds terrible but certainly good news that they can do something to help you out. Well done on winning at LCI and enjoy your prize.
Pinky

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Oh wow, what news, was wondering how you got on! Am glad that your ok and having the op will get it all out of the way. Take care hun xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Lyndsey what a week you have had my love. At least you know it can be sorted and I wish you a speedy recovery my darling. Congrats on the images they are fab I have bought most of them, Take care :) Gaynor xx

Mary J said...

{{clap!}} well done on your win honey! I'm so glad the doc has found all this out and hopefully means it can all get sorted! I don't know how you've managed but you're obviously a very strong person.

Take it easy honey and will certainly be back to see your scheduled posts!

{hugs}

Anonymous said...

So pleased the mini op went ok and as I said before hope the next op goes well too! and I have EVERYTHING crossed for a speedy Recovery too!
hugs me x

Oh and Congrats on your win too! xx

Donna Mosley said...

Oh! Lyndsey, poor you. So glad the op went well hun. Take care of yourself and rest up. Congrats on the win. :o)

Donna x

Anonymous said...

Oh no - poor you! Hope they sort you out soon - just think how slim you'll be afterwards! In the meantime, put your feet up and take it easy.

Congratulations on the win - you deserve some good news.

Hugs, Jan Mc xx

PS: Hope Richard remembers to go to Hotel Chocolat for your fix!

PatR said...

Hope everything goes well when they do the op. In the meantime take it easy and look after yourself.xx

Sarpreet said...

wishing you all the best for your op, this should have been picked up sooner especially as you have had kids. I would consider filing a case against them after you are fit

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...