Saturday 18 February 2012

My little Kitty - DT card for Totally Gorjuss

Hi all,

The weekend is here whoop whoop!!!! and tonight I will be donning my party frock and heels for my Auntie's 60th Party, really looking forward to a good night out before next week looms.

Anyway today see a new challenge over at Totally Gorjuss and this week our theme is

LACE

We are sponsered this week by the lovely




For my card this week I have made one of those fabby circular base cards and added the faux lace technique round the edge. I have then added some gorgeous flower shaped lace across the card.


The image is a gorgeous LOTV Die Cut Square and I have added a Prima gem swirl, CC sentiment and flowers from WOC. The delish papers are from MME Vanity Fair and I have also decorated the inside.

Thanks for popping by my blog today, please pop on over to the challenge blog, check out my team mates gorgeous creations and join in the fun for yourself.

Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

THERESA said...

Total stunning, gorjuss card, wow, love the detail!!
Think i can see WOC flowers a mile away, lol, love them, so lovely!!
ps: would love to be on their DT, so if you hear anything, throw me a line( blog line.......hehehehe)
lotsa luv

CraftyC said...

Aww.how cute Lyndsey, the colours are so pretty and a lovely shaped card
Clairex

Unknown said...

oooo!!! just adorable..the sweet image is so cute the colours are great love the shape of this card too in fact love everything about it hugs sassy x

coops said...

wow this is stunning lyndsey.i love the fab shape and gorgeous pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Vicky said...

Simply stunning Lyndsey...and love the shaped card too :o)

have a lovely weekend hun...big hugs Vicky xx

Sue said...

Hi lyndsey
aww this is totally adorable, beautiful design, lovely embelies, sue,x

PatR said...

Very pretty card Lyndsey. Hope you had a good time at the party. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...