Wednesday, 8 February 2012

I Love You

Hi all,

Today sees a new challenge over at MMCS and this week the theme is :

Must be Love

We are sponsered by the fabulous



This week I fancied doing something a bit different to the normal sq card and was totally inspired by this card HERE. I knew it would make a fabulous valentines card for my hubby and would also be perfect for this weeks challenge.


I didn't have a heart template, so I created a heart in my graphics programme and set it to just print the outline, sized it to 14cm and printed it off onto to card to create a template.  I then drew round the template onto a sq 6x6 card making sure the top of the heart overhung the folded edge, and also drew a full heart onto a spare piece of card so I could make the easel. The faux lace round the edges has been created using a Martha Stewart Border Punch, tabbed and folded to follow the line of the heart shape. The image is by Fizzy Moon - Little Messages and the little plaques are empty so you can stamp any words you like into them and there is quite a few with the image. The papers are MME - Blink of an eye ,The flowers are all from WOC, leaves are a woodware punch and the little charm & heart pins I found in my stash.

Hope you like my creation today, please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out my team mates fabulous creations.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Joanna Sheen - Love is in the air

Everybody art challenge - Love

Partytime Tuesdays - Valentine

Shopping our Stash - Valentines, Hearts or Lace

Stamp with Fun - Love

Stamp & Create - Valentines/Love

Stamps & Fun = Creativity - Love




Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...