Saturday 20 December 2008

Sketch Saturday 30

Firstly before I show you my cards I have some fab news. I cant believe it but I actually won Dawny P's most fabulous blog candy. I had had a horrible day at work (was really quiet today think everyone had buggered off into town) and then developed a splitting headache about 3pm which I could not shift. Had to come home and lie down for an hour. Anyway had to get up as hubby was off to work, so whilst Abbies was watching one of her favorite films (which at the moment is anything to do with Wallice & Gromit) and Oli was otherwise occupied with his PS2 I decided to have a blog hop. Popped over to Dawny's blog and there is was, well I was chuffed I can tell you. I cant wait till after christmas when I receive it cause I am gonna have so much fun playing with all that stuff. Thanks so much Dawny for you generousity.

Anway on to my cards for tonight. I just love it when hubby is on nights, cause I get to play and make as much mess as I like without him moaning at me. So after the kids had been put to bed I decided to have a go at a couple of challenges.

This is my interpritation on the sketch over at Sketch Saturday (thought I would do this one early this week being as I was so late with it last week.

The image is Sweet & Sassy from Sugar Nellie, which was kindly sent to me by Lesley. The papers are Basic Grey Off Beat Collection,Prima flowers, Papermania rub-on sentiment and the ribbon & rose centre in the flower were from my shop. I rotated the sketch round as I had coloured this image today at work (yes we were that busy today!!!!) and really wanted to use it, so rotated the sketch to suit. Hope you like.
Lyndsey xx

14 comments:

Powerful Search Engine said...

A very sassy card! I love the paper piecing and she looks really sassy and streetwise! Great card. Pascale :)

Lisa said...

Gorgeous card! Beautiful colouring and gorgeous papers/colours. x

Joey said...

Hi hunny, congrats congrats whoo hoo well done you enjoy all of your new goodies!. gorgeous bright card. love joey.xxx

Jill said...

ohh Lynsey this is just gorgeous I love the image and your wonderful colouring and the bright colours/papers hugs Jill x

Jeanette said...

Your card is just beautiful. That is one of my all time favorite images and you have colored it perfectly! Congratulations on your candy win! Lucky you! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Have yourself a Merry Christmas! Hugs Jeanette.

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Well done on winning the candy, am still chuffed that I received some from you, thanks for the extra bits too. I just love the image and all of the colours you have used, they are great together, reminds me of spring. Enjoy your candy when it arrives, can't wait to see what you make with it, xxxx

Sue said...

Beautiful card, luv the image n the colours you have used. sue.x

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Lyndsey. I wish I had a job like yours! Colouring at work sounds great!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Lynsey said...

Fantastic card Lyndsey. I wish I had a job like yours! Colouring at work sounds great!
Hugs Lynsey :)

Faye said...

Oh, this is a fabulous card! I love how you used the design for it with those gorgeous colors.

Congratulations on the wonderful win! and Merry Christmas.

Lynda Nielsen said...

WOW - What a Fabulous Card!!! =)
happy holidays! =)
*hugs*
Lynda

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the image and your coluring is beautiful.
Have a great Christmas! Debbie x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, wonderful colouring of the image and pretty matching papers.

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card. Love the image and the colouring is fantastic. Michele x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...