Saturday, 13 December 2008

2 More Christmas Cards.

These are the other two cards I made last night. They dont fit into any of the challenges so Have just put them on to show you. The first is one I made for my Dad, Stepmom & Brother and the second is for one of my hubby's sisters and her family. We have all agreed this year to just send 1 card to each family as it was getting a bit too much and sometimes there could be 8 cards going into 1 house so we have cut it down this year.

Papers are HOTP, the image is House Mouse I chose this image to depict the 3 of them sentiment is computer generated, christmas flowers is from Hobbycraft and ribbon is Dovecraft.
papers are again HOTP, image is Forever Friends,Dovecraft ribbon & computer generated sentiment.
Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...