Tuesday, 16 December 2008

Quick Anniversay Card

This card is for my hubby's sister & brother-in-law. I made it really quick tonight, as here was I thinking I could give it to them when we meet up on Sunday for our annual present swaping. When I realised that there Anniversary was on Saturday so it really needs to go in the post tomorrow. The image is really a christmas one, but I thought it would suit being as they were married in December anyway.



The papers are HOTP, image is by Rachael Ann Miller, Dovecraft ribbon & heart charm from ebay. Sentiment is computer generated.

Lyndsey xx

ps Keep your fingers crossed for us tomorrow, we are at BCH with Abbie. Hopefully they will say she is doing well, has put on weight and is a good height and the cough swab wont show anything nasty up.
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...