Monday, 8 December 2008

One Stop Craft Challenge

The theme over at One Stop Craft Challenge is `Something Blue'. I am still in family card mode so made one blue to fit in with this challenge.



I used Willow with lantern from WOJ, Papers are from Hot off the Press, ribbon is Dovecraft and sentiment is computer generated. I didnt keep it all blue, but went for a bluey green as well. Willow has been cut out and layered on foam tape. I also chalked the background on the circle in blue to take the whitness off.



I then decided to do amother card with Willow, but used Lilac instead and a different layout. Papers are again from Hot off the Press. Again the bakcground round the image has been chalked in Lilac to take the whiteness off.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...