Thursday, 4 December 2008

Special Cards

No challenges tonight I am desperately trying to get all my special cards made. I am starting to receive them now so I really need to be giving them out.
This first card is for my nan and grandad off my mom, she wanted something a bit more traditional as they are both in their 70's and are not really into cute and funky. The image is received from a blogging friend and I hope I have done it justice.



Papers are Papermania A Wonderful Christmas Time, Image is WOJ but not sure what it is called. Greeting was computer generated, christmas flower from Hobbycraft, red organza ribbon from stash & a little snowflake charm received from a blogging friend.

This next card is to my nan & grandad of me and my little brood. Again I have tried to keep to a more traditional card and am quite pleased with how it has turned out. I have to say though that the inspiration for this card came from the lovely Tab, who made a spectacular card with this image & colour scheme.



Paper is from papermania, Image is WOJ, christmas flower from Hobbycraft, greeting is computer generated and lace & brads are from stash.

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...