Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Splish, Splash Splosh

Hi all,

I have a cute little card to show you today using an adorable image from The Digi Garden. I have used Emily's Rainy Day image and have given her a bright red rainmac and some funky yellow wellies.


I have teamed Emily with some fab papers from Papermania from the Happy Days collection and some funky red dotty ribbon & cute little wooden flower. I also just couldn't resist adding the cute little umbrella charm.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges

Gem of a Challenge - For the girls
Colour me Creative - Bright & fun colours
Send a smile 4 kids - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Use a Digi
Pile it on - Card for a child
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...