Thursday 18 October 2012

Protect me from the showers

Hi all,

Its time for a new showcase over on the Milkcoffee Blog and this fortnight our theme was

Rain, Rain Go Away

Milkcoffee have some gorgeous little digi's that are suitable for this theme in store.

Here is my creation


I have used the lovely image - Lisbeth walks in the rain - and have coloured her with my promarkers. The papers are Happy Days from Papermania and I have followed a sketch from Sketch Saturday from a couple of weeks back.

Please do pop on over to the blog and check out my team mates creations, also don't forget you still have time to enter our Sweet Treats Challenge on the Challenge Blog too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

----------------------------------------------

Also was very chuffed to see that I have made the Top 3 as the following challenges this week




Lyndsey xx

9 comments:

Caroline said...

This is gorgeous I love the image which is coloured so beautifully and the layout is beautiful. Caroline xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

congratulations on your wins Lyndsey.

Love this card too, pretty embellishments, gorgeous image and colouring

Hugs Kelly

Donna said...

So pretty Lyndsey and a very cute image :) Donna ♥ x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie I love this the colours are fabulous, gorgeous creation sweetie, big hugs love Pops x x x

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the colours & design.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.i love those papers and your image and design are stunning ;D
huge congrats on your wins too hun :D

xx coops xx

Joey said...

Super cuteness hunny, love the layout. Joey x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Really adorable Lyndsey! Love the mix of papers and ribbon and that heart is sooo pretty!! x

MilkCoffee said...

So pretty! One of my favourite card <3 and congrats for made it to the top three!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...