Saturday, 13 October 2012

Shhh..... Baby Sleeping

Hi all,

We have a new challenge over at Little Claire starting today and this month our theme is

New Arrivals

Little Claire have recently released a set of Baby Embellishments for their popular Changing Tree Stamp so I decided to use those for my card. 


I have made an Off Centre Gatefold Card and used a bit of a different colour combo to the norm. I added a couple of wooden flowers topped off with a couple of cute baby themed buttons. The sentiment is from the Dictonary Definitions Stamp Set.

Please do pop on over to the Blog and check out my team mates creations and join in the challenge yourself this month we have this fabulous prize up for grabs.


Garden Party 8x8 Papers, Stickers & Ribbon
Garden Themed Die Cut Images

Thanks for popping by my blog tonight

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...