Wednesday, 24 October 2012

Boo!!! - To cute to spook

Hi all

Thought I'd share a little wall hanging I made with you today. I used a few of the Halloween Images - Edwards Monster Costume 2, Emilys Pumkpin Costume & Ursulas Witch Costume available from The Digi Garden and some BG papers - which are not halloween themed but match just right - infact I think the blk/wht one looks a bit like eyes!!. The letters I hand cut out and then distressed the edges to hide my dreadful cutting lol!!! and drew a couple of spiderwebs in the corners. The little creatures I got in a mixed bag of Halloween shapes from the £1 shop.












Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this hanging into the following challenges

Tuesday Throwdown - Halloween

Twisted Tuesday Challenge - Anything but a card + Orange

Lexis creations - Halloween

The Cutie Pie Challenge - Halloween

Digital Tuesday - Halloween (must have digi element - images)
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...