Thursday, 25 October 2012

Pumkin Patch

Hi all,

Another Halloween creation from me today, we have a new challenge starting over at Milkcoffee today and our theme is 

Halloween

Now I don't make Halloween cards, there is no point as I have no-one to send them too like most people in the UK. Halloween isn't really a card giving occasion, just an excuse for the kids to get dressed up and eat lots of sweets. So I made another little wall hanging thought I could perhaps put them on the door just in case we got any treat or treaters, although we don't get that many. I used to take my two trick or treating but its got to the point now where most people don't bother answering their doors and Ab's was begining to get a bit disapointed so now we just have a bit of fun in the house and I make them some treat bags ups.

Anyway onto my creation, I have used the adorable image Lisbeth & Pumpkins - she looks so cute sitting there with her little friend. As I said I made it into a wall hanging by using a 6x6 chipboard shape as my base. I covered it with purple paper, then made up my topper as I would normally do for a card and stuck it on at a bit of an angle.

I don't possess any Halloween papers but thought these ones from Basic Grey - Go Green fitted the bill just perfectly and my little creatures & purple webbing were from a bag of mixed Hallowen things from the £1 shop.

Please do pop by the challenge blog and check out my team mates creations, join in the fun for your chance to win 3 digis of your choice from the store - trust me you will be spoilt for choice.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this hanging into the following challenges

MAWTT - Too cute to spook

The Paper Shelter - Halloween

My Mums Craft Shop - Spooky

Crafty Creations - Halloween Spooks

Divas by Design - Add some Orange

Fresh Brewed - Sweet not Spooky
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...