Monday, 15 October 2012

Adore

Hi all,

I have a card to show you today that I have really enjoyed making. I actually found myself with some time on my hands to actually just make something just for fun and not for any DT or Challenge. I have had this gorgeous Saturated Canary image printed off for a while and just went to town on colouring her up.


I teamed the image with some gorgeous papers from Echo Park - Victoria Gardens and added lots and lots of WOC flowers with a couple of Cheery Lynn swirls behind them. A bit of dotty organza ribbon and TH ticket sentiment and a fabulous sparkly butterfly. You cant quite see it but there is some gorgeous lace hiding behind the flowers too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challengs

Crafts & Me - Anything Goes

Divas By Design - Anything Goes

A Gem of a Challenge - Flowers

Craftymess - Anything Goes
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...