Wednesday 15 September 2010

Handbag Nikki

It is my moms birthday today and being as the lovely Kerry and her team are having a Blog hop (see side bar for info), I though it would be appropriate to use one of her stamps for the card.

I have used the fabulous Handbag Nikki which is very appropriate for her as she is always buying handbags and shoes, and coloured her with Promakers. The papers are Funky Vintage from Dovecraft and ribbon & flowers were from my stash.


Thanks for popping by today

Lyndsey xx

10 comments:

Sarpreet said...

Gorgeous card love the use of those papers

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.the image is fab and i love the backing papers and your stunning flower.i bet you mum loved her card.its my mums bday on the 15th too :)

xx coops xx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, fabulous colours on this. Happy Birthday to your mum!
Clairexx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lyndsey,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sue said...

Hi Lyndsey,
a gorgeous card, awesome colouring, gorgeous papers & embelies, lovely design, sue,x

Kerry said...

I love this card Lyndsey...you've done a fab job colouring her. I don't seem to be able to get the shading effect with my Promarkers...any tips would be greatly appreciate :-D Hope your mom had a great birthday.

Thanks for mentioning my blog hop...hope you had a look. xx

PatR said...

Great card and I just love the colour combo.
xx

Sarpreet said...

Such a gorgeous card, I would never have thought of using the papers this way

Fern said...

Hiya Lyndsey what a astunning card, the colours are gorgeous! and i love the ribbon and pretty little flower :) x Fern xx

Mary J said...

Hello Lyndsey! Just come from Kerry's blog to see yours. Had a gander and I must say that I love your style! I've just inked up and coloured in this Nikki too - I promise I won't steal your layout!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...