Sunday 5 September 2010

Barefooted Babe & Abbie update

Hi All,

Back again tonight with another quick card. The image is another of my uninked stamps that I purchased a while ago, in fact I have recently found quite a few that I forgot I had. We had a bit of a stamp swap in class the other week and my ladies found quite a few bits of new rubber (shame on me!!!).



The image is a Greeting Farm, Papers are Wild Rose Studio-spring fling, flowers are all Prima with Papermania pearl brads (told you I wouldnt be able to resist flowers for long). Craftwork Cards sentiment and the ribbon, button and pins are all from the haberdashery bit of my shop.

Just wanted to say thanks for all your lovely comments about my previous 2 cards and for all your queries about Abbie. She is doing extremely well at the moment (I say will all fingers crossed) she has had a bout of chicken pox over the holidays but has taken it all in her stride and wasnt too bad with it at all. All in all we have had a good couple of months with her, with just a few sniffles here and there. However we are at Birmingham Childrens this Wed coming for her annual MOT so just keeping everything crossed that nothing shows up on x-rays or bloods etc. Its very rare that we leave from there without some sort of bad news so we will just wait and say, maybe lucky this time.

Anyway thanks for popping by my blog today, your comments really do mean a lot.


Lyndsey xx

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab papers. I love the gingham ribbon.

Hope all goes well at the hospital on Wednesday and I will keep my fingers crossed that you get good news this time.

Lisa x

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the image is gorgeous and i love your papers and flowers.the button and bow with the heart pins looks fantastic :)

xx coops x

PatR said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, very pretty colours.
Glad to hear things are good with Abbie at the moment and hope everything goes OK at the hospital on Wednesday.
xx

Sarpreet said...

hi Lyndsey, thank you for the update on Abbie, I was really concerned with the lack of your posts. Another gorgeous cards.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey Marie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey - really love the fresh colours!
Hope all goes well tomorrow :0)
Helen x

PS - thanks for linking my candy - good luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...