Thursday 2 September 2010

Hi all,


I know its been a while, but I decided to have a little break from blogging and crafting!!! for a bit. Things got a bit hetic here with the shop, Abbie and life in general and basically I got to the point where I couldn't be bothered to do anything crafty apart from stuff for the shop. I think sometimes life has its little ways of telling you to slow down and something had to give and for me it was the crafting for a while. Unfortunately for me I think my mojo went off on one too and still hasn't returned so I am taking it easy and have made a couple of simple cards for starters.


I love this cute image of Thomas from LOTV, I actually got him at the NEC in March and this was the first time he had seen ink. I have coloured him with polys and added just a few gems and a bit of ribbon as my embellies (told you it was quite simple).


Anyway hope to be back posting regularly on here soon, and thanks for popping by after so long.


Lyndsey xx

7 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, so lovely to have you back hun. Hope Abbie is feeling better? I know where you are coming from, things get to me like that and I dont put the computer on for days. Take care of yourself. Love your little image and the colours and paper are fab, hugs Heidi xxx

Sue said...

Hi ya hun
lovely to see you again, think we all need a break a times, your card is gorgeous, fabby image, i luv the papers & design, you haven't lost ya mojo hun, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Lyndsey.
Hope you're all keeping well.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsay.the image is great and i really love your colours and layout.its great to see you back in blogland :)

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Hi Lyndsey, good to see you back. Your card is lovely and I shouldn't worry about your mojo, judging by this card it hasn't gone anywhere!
xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey-Marie.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarpreet said...

Hi Lyndsey, I definitely understand, I hope that Abbie is doing well, and you are feeling better, I am just glad to hear from you. I can not see anything wrong with your mojo, but understand the feeling if you do not like your card. You may have a lot of demo cards to show instead?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...