Friday 3 September 2010

Anyone fancy a cupcake or three?

Hi all,

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments about my previous card. It really did take some effort to make it but it was great getting back into things.

This card is another simple one, but I do admit I am liking the less is more style. How long it will last I dont know cause I do love my flowers and things.



The image is from Tidlyinks and is coloured with polys, paper is from the Kioshi Basic Grey collection and the twill and button were from my shop.

Thanks for popping by today, am hoping to have some time over the weekend to have a good catch up with everyone. I really have missed looking at all your gorgeous creations.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi Lyndsey, so glad to have you back! Love your card, great bow and that little image is so sweet. Also I need to purchase those papers, lol! Enjoy your weekend hun, hugs Heidi xxx

CraftyC said...

Hello Lyndsey, so nice to see you back in Blogland again. I do hope Abbie is doing OK. Your cards are still gorgeous and I hope your moo is back with you very soon.
Hugs
Clairex

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.the image is really sweet and i love your colouring and fab spotty paper :)

xx coops xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Lyndsey Marie,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Less is definatley more. Love the image and the colours are fantastic.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...