Tuesday 5 October 2010

All checked out

Hi all, sorry I have not been around for a while been very busy with work. We have been very quiet with the shop over the summer months so have really been putting the work in doing demo days, sourcing new products and such to try and get the business back up to strength. My last demo day was a great success and my classes are doing very well now that I have even had to extend them to fit every one in 35 ladies a week I teach now (I do a class every day!!). Because of this I have been getting to the point that when I get home I am all crafted out, but I really do need to make a start on my Christmas Cards no long now really !!!.

However the card I am about to show you today, was made for my best friends little girl who is 9 today. She is in Oli's class and they are really good friends too.

The papers are making memories and are a from a boy themed pad, but after I have coloured the image they just seemed to fit perfectly. I prettied them up with some flowers and gems and added a little bow and craftwork cards sentiment. The image is from some online colouring pages she is a precious moments image and I have coloured her with promarkers.

Thanks for popping by today, hope to be back soon with some christmas cards.

Lyndsey xx

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous card lyndsey, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.the image is fab and i love your layout and colours.
the gingham paper is stunning :)

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Beautiful card Lyndsey, love the check papers and the cute image which you've coloured so beautifully.
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...