Wednesday 8 September 2010

How does your garden grow?

If your anything like me not like Mary Mary Quite Contrary's !!!! I am rubbish with plants, but this little lady seems to be doing ok.

I have been having a play with my new Sugar Nellie Stamps today and this card is what I came up with. Since I have used a Sugar Nellie I have made the card using the fab Sketch over on the Sugar Bowl.


I have coloured the gorgeous little image with Poly's, the papers are Basic Grey Kioshi and the flowers are creative connections. The buttons & pearls are from stash and the blingy butterfly is from a floristry warehouse.

We had an ok day today at Birmingham, all the results seemed to be good. Abbie has put on weight, grown a bit and the consultant said her x-rays looked good. Madam however was very uncooperative, and at one point managed to smack me right in the mouth with a toy and split my lip (they were sticking a needle in her arm at the time though !!!!). Just got to wait for blood & cough swab results now and see what they come up with so fingers crossed.

Thanks for popping by today, your comments are always appreciated.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lyndsey, Gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and gorgeous BG papers.

Glad things went okay at Birmingham. Hope your lip is better soon.

Lisa x

Lilian said...

Wowee! This is an awesome card! Lovely coloring and your flowers and butterfly are the perfect embellishments! Gorgeous papers too :) Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl Challenge!

Riet said...

So wonderful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.xx

PatR said...

Lovely card Lyndsey, very pretty. Glad to hear things went well at the hospital and hope your mouths not too sore.
xx

coops said...

stunning card lyndsey.the image is fab and i love your yummy papers and the flowers and butterfly are gorgeous :)

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...