Sunday 12 September 2010

Talking to a Frog & Blog Hop

Hi All,


Thought I would sare a little card with you that I have made for my niece's birthday on Tuesday. I have used a new stamp set from Pergamano called Summer Fairies and they are just so cute, just look at her sitting there having a conversation with a little fairy frog!!.

I have also followed a sketch from somewhere with this card, but cant remember where now- will have a little looksie and try and find the challenge.




I have coloured her with Polys and the papers are My Minds Eye-Penny Lane, flowers are all Wild Orchid Crafts, Craftwork Cards sentiment and the tulle and pin are from my shop.

Also I would like to give a mention to the fabulous Kerry and her team of lovely ladybugs who are having their first eva blog hop on Tue, so why not pop over and join in the fun I know I will !!






Thanks for scootin by my blog today.

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Tracy said...

This is so cute the image is gorgeous, I love it.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Kerry said...

Thanks for the mention Lyndsey :-D My girls have come up with some amazing cards and we're all giddy with excitement lol.

Your card is gorgeous...very cute image but don't tell Ruby I said so lol. xx

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.the image is really beautiful.fab papers and colours and i love your flowers :D

xx coops xx

PatR said...

Fabulous card, love the colours and the cute image.
xx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...