Sunday 25 April 2021

Pop up Ducks

Good afternoon everyone and happy Sunday.

I'm so excited to be over on the Time for Tea Designs blog  sharing this card with you today.  Quite a while ago on one of the lives Jo had asked what us Teatimers would like to see in upcoming releases, one of my answers back then was ducks. So I can't tell you how happy I was when I actually saw them feature in this months release.

For my card today I decided to make a box card, which I have seen all over social media lately and just love the design. And obviously I used the adorable Lucky Ducks stamp and die set .


You can find all the details for this card HERE over on the T4TD blog along with a step by step picture guide on how to create the box.

Don't forget you can get 10% off your order in store by using my code T4TLYNDSEY10.

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is absolutely stunning x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...