Tuesday 27 April 2021

Hello Friend

 Good afternoon everyone,

Today I wanted to share with this bright and cheery hello card I've made from the new Brighter Days release from Time for Tea Designs.

I am very much a cute critter kinda person on my cards, however I fell in love with this gorgeous Mandala Stencil and wanted to make this the focal point of my card.


I trimed a piece of white card using the largest die from A2 Nesting Dies and offset the Stencil towards the bottom RH side.

Using distress inks in the following colours: Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salty Ocean and Picked Raspberry I blended from the centre of the mandala to the outside.

I die cut the Hello Sentiment from pink card 3 times and layered together to give it dimension, stamping Friend underneath.

The whole panel was added to the front of a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide with foam tape and finished off with a few randomly placed Clear Drops.

If would like to purchase any of the products I've used on my card today, you can get 10% off your order in store by using my code T4TLYNDSEY10 😀

Thanks for popping by my blog today.

Lyndsey x

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative card x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...