Sunday 4 April 2021

Easter Greetings

  Good afternoon everyone, 

Happy Easter!  Hope the Easter Bunny visited and you've all had your fill of chocolate treats. We certainly had our fair share here this morning, coupled with 3 days of birthday treats we definitely have enough chocolate to see us through for a while!

Anyway, I'm here today to share with you my first official post for Time for Tea Designs and I what a cutie I have to share with you today!

I took part in Jo's recent colouring class and the free digi image that was part of the class was so adorable. I thought it was such a shame to colour it up and not use it especially as it was perfect for an Easter card.


You can find all the details for this card HERE over on the T4TD blog.

If you would like to buy anything from in store feel free to use my code T4TLYNDSEY10 for 10% off your order.

Thank you for popping by blog today.

Enjoy the rest of your Easter Sunday.

Lyndsey x



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...