Friday 9 April 2021

All Weather Friends

Good morning everyone,

It's Friday the weekend is almost upon us and we've had a short working week due to the Bank Holiday what's not to be happy about!

I've made this cute little card using the MFT weather with you stamp and die set which I just had to get after seeing all the gorgeous samples on Instagram.

I started with colouring my images with my Spectrum Noir markers (colours listed below in order of lightest to darkest)

Panda & Penguin - IG1, IG3, IG8, IG7, IG9 
Umbrella - 
CR7, CR9, CR8
CT1, CT3, CT4 
BP1, BP2, BP6
LG2, LG3, LG5 
TB1, TB3, TB5
Sun - CT1, CT2, CT4, GB5

I trimed a piece of yellow paper from the MFT Positively Peppy paper pad to 10cm wide and die cut the adorable with a scalloped border. This was adhered to a 6x6 card blank cut down to 12cm wide.

I then created a little paper pieced scene using the papers and my images.

To finish off I added a few clay hearts and added glossy acents to the umbrella.

Thank you for popping by my blog today. 

Lyndsey 

*items linked are in stock from where I purchased them from at time of writing this post.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...