Monday 22 June 2015

Twisted Willow

Hi all,

Today I want to share with you a Twisted Easel card I have made using the fabulous new Santoro Willow range from Trimcraft. Oh my if you have not seen this range yet you are missing out. The artwork is stunning and there are so many gorgeous embellishments within the collection to choose from - you wont know what to choose first.







I decided this card needed to be a kitchen sink kinda card and so used and array of embellishments from the collection - large blooms, wooden buttons & shapes, those gorgeous peacock feathers, metalic pins & sentiment tags and the fabby shiny sequins.

I made a Twisted Easel to help showcase the gorgeous image - the card design itself so simple but looks stunning when decorated up.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Aunty Sue said...

awesome easel love the elements and the image

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...