Monday 8 June 2015

Pocket Card

Hi all,


Today I have a cute little pocket card I made using the fabulous Santoro Mirabelle collection from Trimcraft.



I did this style of card with my classes a while back and have been totally loving the design since - and have made quite a few in different designs.

Its such and easy card to make, but looks so effective and makes it a bit more special having the little tag to pull out with the message on the back.

If you're interested in the measurements - I have popped them on my tutorial blog

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

2 comments:

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous make Lyndsey, love this beautiful collection.

Donna x

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really love the images and fabulous card fold ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...