Tuesday 30 June 2015

Concertina Tag Card

Hi all,

Popping on today with another Santoro Willow from Trimcraft card - I am loving playing with this collection at the moment and have a few more cards to show over the next couple of days.

For this card I have taken an A4 sheet of card, folded into 4 and then created a pocket at the bottom to hold tags.







If you have any items from this collection you will notice that the packaging is absoulutely gorgeous. I have taken advantage of this and have die cut all the toppers and their scalloped mats from the packaging of the clear stamps. I've added decoration across the pockets and tags using one of the gorgeous border dies and added a selection of die cut the flowers.

You can find a full product listing at Step by Step guide HERE 

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is gorgeous Lyndsey
Hugs Kelly

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...