Sunday 21 June 2015

Eclectic Wallet

Hi all,

So I am pleased to announce that I am back designing for Trimcraft  - I was so excited when I saw that they had a DT call going out and even more excited when I found out I had been picked. Its great being part of the Trimcraft  family again and I am soooo looking forward to showing you all my makes using their fabulous projects.

Today I want to show you one of the items I made for the DT Call - This little open out wallet is based around a DL envelope with little flaps and pockets added. (I have put the pictures on the order it opens out)







As you can see it has lots of little pocket and flaps that hold pull out tags.

I used the fabulous Eclectic Emerald range from Grace Taylor and used 


Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

Anne said...

Congratulations Lyndsey
Great little wallet, so pretty
Anne x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...