Sunday 7 June 2015

In the Frame

Hi all,

So I thought I'd show you today some things I have been creating other than cards. I made myself a couple of framed items a while ago, and after showing them on fb have been having a few orders here and there for them keeping me busy.

Stick Figure Family - personalised with family members and pets


Word Art Heart Frame - again personalised to suit with names/words and colours

Button Family Tree - personalised with names and button colours to suit

I've also been making these as gifts for family and friends and they seem to have gone down really well - they make a fabulous gift and tbh apart from the cost of the frame they aren't that expensive to make.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

1 comment:

coops said...

these are stunning lyndsey.fantastic keepsakes ;D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...