Saturday 6 June 2015

Class Cards

Hi all,

So madam and I have been stuck in our favorite hotel again for the last few days - good news is she can come home tomorrow after just 10 days IV's so that's not too bad. It was bit of a rushed admission after someone decided to jump off a swing and break her arm - which resulted in having to go into theatre and then needing IV's to cover any risk of infection lol.

Anyway I have a few more class cards to show you today, I really love finding new folds and shapes to try out. I find it amazing what you can create just by scoring, cutting and folding a piece of card into shape.

Triangular Front Stepper Card



Zig Zag Card


Lift up flap Double Stand Card

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...