Sunday 8 September 2013

Pretty little mermaid

Hi all,

Its my turn for another of my wee creations to be shown on the Wee Stamps Blog today.  For todays creation I just had to use the adorable image Shelly available in Digi here & Rubber here and coloured her in using my Promarkers. I knew right from the start I wanted to give her red hair - can you guess why?  (too many Disney films I think lol!!)


I did a little distressing to all the papers and card to give the card a little bit of a worn feel and then distressed the edges of the papers & around the image with come Dusty Concord Distress Ink. I then added lots of gorgeous WOC flowers with a selection of shells that me and madam picked up on the beach whilst on our hols and tucked in a couple of pretty crystal hearts on wires behind. I added doilley, cheesecloth and a gorgeous soft feather behind the image and some pretty lace across the bottom.

Image

Flowers

Flowers & Feather

Sentiment

--------------------------------------------------

Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral - Sunkissed Pink on cheeks
Hair - Oatmeal, Ginger, Spice, Terrecotta, Chestnut
Tail - Cool Aqua, Duck Egg, Marine, Petrol Blue
Fins - Orchid, Purple, Ameythst, Plum
Turtle - Lime, Pear Green, Marsh Green, Olive
Rock - Warm Grey 1, 3, 5

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

8 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Unknown said...

This is so pretty.
Hugs
Kim M
x

Kelly Lloyd said...

This is beautiful lyndsey. Love all the colours and the shells are gorgeous x

Danni said...

Gorgeous card! Love all the different textures you have and your pretty coloring!

karen said...

Stunning card, hugs, Karenx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey, love the very sweet image and fab design.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Fabulous card Lyndsey and I think her hair is fab! Susan x

coops said...

wow so stunning lyndsey.i love all your fabulous details and your sweet mermaid is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...