Thursday 26 September 2013

Golden Anniversary

Hi all,

Thought I'd pop on today and show you a card I made for an order for a couple celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary. I don't normally do commissions as TBH I cant be bothered with having loads of guidelines to work to (especially stupid ones sometimes)- I much prefer to do my own thing and then if someone likes the card they can buy it.  However this lady was very insistent that I do her one so I caved in lol!!!




I didn't have any image suitable for the card so decided to just go back to basis and add their names and a greeting onto the front. I made it all pretty with lots of lovely flowers, ribbon, pearls, & some Die Cut hearts. The lady wanted a verse and a typed greeting from them on the inside so I ended up decorating the whole of the inside too. I am happy to say though that my customer loved it - (not heard whether the recipient did or not) and she paid me £5 for the card so not bad I suppose.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Highland Handmade said...

Another beautiful card, I know what you mean about all of the instructions ... I am quite lucky as I just get given basic things i.e I need a wedding card for this date, their names are .... mind you most of mine are men!! x

nwilliams6 said...

This is so lovely! Wow! Love everything about it!

coops said...

fantastic card lyndsey.stunning colours and verse and your diecuts and flowers are gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Kat W said...

I know what you mean about commissioned cards - I have had some weird things to incorporate in the past - goats for one!
Your card is really beautiful inside and out. It's nice to have the text as the focal point and the flowers finish it perfectly :-)
Hugs, Kat x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...