Friday 13 September 2013

Big squishy hugs

Hi all,

Its my turn for another of my wee creations to be shown on the Wee Stamps Blog today, and for todays creation I decided to alter a cheap picture frame that I picked up from my local B&M for just a £1. I used the adorable image Love you Slow Much available in Digi here & Rubber here and coloured it in using my Promarkers.



The frame itself was already painted cream and I did a little distressing to it taking some of the paint away in places with a nail file. I then added lots of gorgeous WOC flowers with a Marianne Design flourish and pretty pearls on wires. I added doilies & thin lace to opposite corners and finished off with a little Tim Holtz Ticket Sentiment.

Image

Flowers - Bottom Corner

Flowers - Top Corner

--------------------------------------------------

Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral - Sunkissed Pink on cheeks
Hair - Tan, Cinnammon, Cocoa, Umber, Shale
Dress - Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna
Shoes/Bow - Colbalt, French Navy, Indigo
Snail - Warm Grey 1,3,5
Shell - Buttercup, Mustard, Raw Sienna, Burnt Sienna
Grass - Pear Green, Marsh Green, Olive
Background - Powder Blue, Artic Blue

--------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

4 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Oh wow this is amazing lyndsey. I want it lol
Brilliant idea.

Have a good weekend
Hugs Kelly

coops said...

oh WOW love this lyndsey.really gorgeous colours and image and your details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Angie said...

Wow - just love how you have altered this picture frame. It's really gorgeous. Luv Angie x

Susan said...

What a stunning creation Lyndsey !! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...