Wednesday, 4 September 2013

Balloon Love

Hi all,

Exciting day today as I show you my first card that I have made for my GDT over at Wee Stamps this month. This gorgeous image is called Amy and she is available to purchase as a Digi here or in Rubber here.


I teamed Amy with some gorgeous papers from Carta Bella and added a selection of WOC flowers & Marianne Design Flourish. I tucked in behind some little crystal hearts on wires and added a couple of metal flowers too. The lovely ribbon was wrapped around some PJ's that I picked up for Oli and I backed the bow with some pretty spider web ribbon.

Image

Flowers

Bow Detail

Sentiment

---------------------------------------------------

Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral
Hair - Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Sienne
Top/Balloon - Baby Pink, Cocktail Pink, Salmon Red, Lipstick Red
Jeans - Colbalt, French Navy, Indigo
Boots/Waistcoat - Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa
Trim/Tights - Vanilla, Oatmeal, Sandstone, Blender Pen

 ---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx
Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...