Tuesday 17 September 2013

Celebrate in style

Hi all,

Today we have a new challenge over at the Ladybug Craft Ink Challenge Blog and this fortnight our theme is - No Squares allowed so we want to see your shaped card creations please.

For my card I have used the fabulous little image called Celebrations Delight which is just perfect I think for anniversary cards where you need something a bit more grown up than cute.


I made my card base using a 6" scalloped circle nestie and found some fab funky papers from MME. The image has been coloured in with promarkers and the heart border was punched with a MS border punch.

Please do pop on over to the challenge blog and check out the rest of the teams fabulous creations, join in the fun while your there too.

Thanks for popping by my blog today

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Kerry said...

I LOVE the colours and your colouring Lyndsey...the pp is fab ... think I've got that pad somewhere. This image is perfect for any celebration...after seeing your card I'm going to use it for a friend's birthday coming up xx

Sally said...

Gorgeous card Lyndsey......I think I should make more round cards as they are so effective.
Great papers too.
Hope you are ok.
Hugs Sally xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card lyndsey.i love the fab shape and stunning image and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Sue U said...

Oooh!!! Love your card Lyndsey. the little strip really makes it look cool, and the heart and flower really make this card stand out! Fabulous :-D

Susan said...

Gorgeous Lyndsey - the DPs is stunning and the colours just beautiful xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...