Wednesday 11 September 2013

Party Girl

Hi all,

I have another card to show you today using of one Wendy Burns gorgeous images available in her Etsy shop.

The image I have used today is from the set Three Little Party Girls, you get the three girls as an image plus you also get each girl as an individual image for just £3





I made this card for my BBF's birthday last week and am happy to say she loved it. I teamed the image with some gorgeous MME papers - Cambridge Court and added lots of pretty details with flowers, cheesecloth, crystal heart sprey and topped off with a gorgeous dotty organza bow.

-------------------------------------------------
Promarker Colours

Skin - Blush, Oatmeal, Soft Peach, Coral
Hair - Vanilla, Sandstone, Caramel, Cocoa, Burnt Sienna
Dress/Hair Bows - Pink Carnation, Cerise, Carmine, Pink Lobster
Bow/Collar - Pastel Green, Soft Green, Island Lagoon, Holly
---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for popping by my blog today 

Lyndsey xx

5 comments:

Kerry said...

LOVE the pinkness of your card Lyndsey...your colouring is brilliant! I need to know where you got those white flowers with the pink center...LOVE them oh and those spotty thingamajigs coming from the bottom of the rose xx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

so gorgeous lyndsey.really sweet image and your pretty colours and details are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Katie said...

I love all of this! Super cute image, perfect execution, just a wonderful card!

Marilyn said...

This is gorgeous Lindsey! I love those colours. Welcome to the All Dressed Up Design team and it's good to have you on board.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...